Aceit active offers a full money back 15 day Gaurantee. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the return and complete refund.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Aceit offers a refund or exchange on our Aceit Active products.
If you would like an exchange please email Aceit customer service on email@example.com
and we will email returns/exchange form to action your enquiry.
exchange Items must be returned in a salable condition to enable an exchange. for Aceit will be process once the item is received in a saleable condition into our warehouse.
Items ordered must be returned by the customer at their expense unless they are deemed damaged or faulty.
FAULTY, DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
Faulty or incorrect garments must be returned by prior arrangement for assessment within 30 days.
If you receive a damaged or faulty product, we will arrange for it to be either repaired or replace. A refund may be paid if the product is no longer available.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
• Damage or Breakage from wear and tear • Impact-related damage or breakage
• Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness • Intentional damage and/or breakage • Exposure to heat, rain, or snow • Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship • Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives
• Where garments are faulty or supplied incorrectly Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd will pay delivery cost however this must be approved and arranged by Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd via freight suppliers.
WHEN A REPLACEMENT PRODUCT IS ARRANGED
• A replacement for the same product ordered will be delivered at our expense after we have received the original faulty, damaged or defective product • The delivery time for the replacement product may be the same as stated for the original product • Replacement products are provided with the same warranty as the original product
WHEN A REFUND IS ARRANGED
• Refunds include delivery and associated costs for the defective product • No refund will be processed until we have received the product from you • Refunds will only be issued to the same credit card or debit card used for the original purchase
PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR A WARRANTY CLAIM
It is important that you retain the tax invoice as proof of purchase. To request another copy please contact our customer service team via email and include your name and order number.
Aceit Sportswear uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response. • Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd or any outside party. • All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate. • All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data. • eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks. • eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eway.com.au
Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd also uses PayPal service which is a secured payment system and information about security can be found at www.paypal.com
10% off first order
Sign up to our mailing list for exclusive offers and product launches!